Give this recipe a try, according to our machine learning model it should—at a bare minimum—be edible. Well, to be specific the model just generated the amounts and ingredients to use, we had to infer what it might have wanted us to do with it.
Also, we should also be clear, the original recipe contained a near lethal level of salt, which we've also reduced to safe levels. Cheers.
Also also, it serves about 10-12 (or 6-8 if really hungry).
- 3 slices bacon
- 2.37 lbs. of sweet italian sausage
- 75 grams of tomato paste
- 1¼ tbsp. of calabrian chili in oil
- 2 tbsp. of italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. of garlic powder
- 216 ml. of white wine
- 80 grams of carrot
- 60 grams of celery
- 288 grams of onion
- 24 grams of garlic
- 14 oz. of plum tomatoes (preferably san marzano)
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. of worchestershire sauce
- 1½ tsp. of salt
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp. of better than bouillon, chicken
- 2 tbsp. powdered gelatin
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp. of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 cup of cottage cheese
- 4 oz. of mozzarella
- 5 oz. of parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350F, get out dutch oven with tight fitting lid and heat on low,
- Mince (or put in food processor) 80 grams of carrot, 60 grams of celery, 228 grams of onion and 24 grams of garlic.
- Chop 3 slices of bacon and render out fat for 7 minutes.
- Take heat up to high and add sweet italian sausage and brown, 5 minutes,
- Add 75 grams tomato paste, 1¼ tbsp. calabrian chilis, 2 tbsp. italian seasoning and 1 tbsp. of garlic powder to fat (add a bit of oil if there isn't residual fat to fry everything) and cook in fat for 30 seconds then stir in.
- Add 216 ml. white wine to deglaze, cook until wine is completely evaporated, 5 minutes, turn down to medium heat.
- Add 80 grams of carrot, 60 grams of celery, 228 grams of onion and 24 grams of garlic minced from step 2, allow time to soften 3 minutes.
- Mix 1 cup of water with 1 tsp. of chicken better than bouillion and 1 tbsp. of powdered gelatin, once integrated add to pot and stir.
- Add 14 oz. of plum tomatoes, 2 tbsp. soy sauce, 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce, 1½ tsp. of salt, 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar, 3 tsp. of sugar and 1 cup of milk to pot and stir, bring to light boil on medium heat, 5 minutes.
- Put into 350F degree oven with a tight fitting lid completely covered for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Get out casserole dish, add light amount of ragu on bottom to prevent sticking.
- Place 3 no-boil lasagna noodles in one layer on top of ragu.
- Put 2 oz. of the 8 oz. of cottege cheese on the noodles.
- Add ¼ of ragu and spread on top of cottage cheese.
- Add 1 oz. of the mozzarella on top of the ragu.
- Add 1½ oz. of the parmesan on top of the mozzarella.
- Repeat steps 2-6 three more times for 4 total layers.
- Place casserole dish in 350F degree oven and bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes before cutting.